Sunday, June 23, 2013




Evergreen Enterprises 841780 Medium Owl Portly


Evergreen Enterprises 841780 Medium Owl Portly


I am a quality crafted piece of art that will fit right into your current home or garden Decor. My creators always take an incredible amount of care when crafting me. They think its important that I last even if I spend most of my time out in the sun. They used a very high quality poly resin material that prevents cracking chipping and fading. Im functional too. I have a secret compartment where you can hide your house key. No one ever suspects the cute little chubby bird. My best quality though is that I will bring a smile to your face every time you look at my chubby ... Read more


Compare prices from various online stores: Here




Tags: Evergreen Enterprises 841780 Medium Owl Portly


Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to RSS Feed